1. Why is Jemmy so annoyed with Prince Brat? What doesn't Prince Brat understand?
2. The literal meaning of 'angling' is "the sport of fishing with a rod and line". Why does Cutwater think Jemmy is "angling for a share of the reward"? (pg. 34) What does angling mean in Cutwater's sentence?
3. Why doesn't the Prince want to return to the castle? Do you agree with him or do you side with Jemmy?
4. How does Jemmy suggest the crooks get back to the castle? Do you think it will work? Will Billy and Cutwater agree?
5. What does 'dunce' mean? Why does the Prince call Jemmy both clever and a dunce?
6. Does Prince Brat protect Jemmy's secret hiding spot or share it with the criminals? How do you think Jemmy is going to react?